Sunday, March 1, 2009

bowling for kbu

After a long and intense discussion about a documentary so called bowling for columbine, suddenly my head popped an idea. It is possible to have such massacre in Malaysia? It has been a few days I’m thinking about this. Just a few shots and people will remember your name for ever. (Just an imagination) you will be famous in split second. But there are few things the keep buffering me.



Firstly, where can you get a gun in Malaysia?

I have surfing the net for while searching if there is any illegal firearm that can be bought online. But my result concludes that it is quite impossible to buy or import any gun or rifle unless you have lot of cash or you have a gun permit. Money is not a hitch; you just might need to loan money from the bank or just work hard for few years before you can posses a gun (illegal one). Where to get it? Southern Thailand was renowned for its bloody conflicts; a few bloggers recommended to me that most of criminals in Malaysia got their firearm supply from there. So, just go there and buy it. (Not promoting) if you want to posses it in the formal way, it is really hard. First thing, as I just point out before you must have lot of money or become a Dato’ or Tan Sri, so when you were ask by the JPN people why you wish for the permit, you will have an excuse that you wanted it to guard your properties and family. And I’m sure that you will get it soon. Secondly, you just join PDRM or ATM. Hence when you retire you can get the permit without difficulty. For ordinary people, there is only one reason that you can have it. Whether you enter a shooting club or you get involve in hunting activity. In short, if you are thinking to shoot somebody this weekend, just forget it. You might need to delay it to another 20 or 30 years. Not worth it.




Secondly, who are your targets?

This is another problem. But I’m not going to elaborate more about it. Afraid that maybe someone took my advice and uses it to shoots other people. Later on police will come and arrest me for promoting violent and put me under ISA.


Lastly, what would you do after you shoot people?

Now you only got two choices. Firstly, shoot yourself. This is only a short term effect. Just bear the pain for a while and that it. But you need to remember that, hell is waiting for you. So take your decision wisely. Secondly, surrender to the police. They will not harm you if you cooperate with them. However, at the end you will be hung to death. But the benefit is, at least you still have time to seek forgiveness from your god. Whether heaven or hell it is in His hand. So think first before you act.


My purpose of writing this is not to promote violent or killing, but I just want to stress that it is hard to get gun in Malaysia and think first before you act. 

1 comment:

  1. guns..
    things dat i wish to own
    buy me one for my bday plss..

    ReplyDelete