Friday, January 9, 2009

first post of the year...


this is my first post in English. if there is any mistake, please correct me. i will try to improve my english in my next post.... hopefully.....

Study… work… and play…..

To be honest, I actually did not have a permanent way of study. Emotion, motivation and environment play important roles toward them. Firstly, place to study did not bother me a lot. It can be anywhere, but I am more preferred to study in the living hall, with tv watching me and my mp3 buzzing into my ears. I found it really effective. Music stimulates my brain to consume the information effectively and the tv, I treat it as my refreshment to keep me in track with my study. The climax time to study or read for me is at night, after finished my dinner and a long bath session. I really appreciate that shot period time of my 24 hours.

As an average, I usually spend about 20 minutes of nonstop study without break. Actually it all depends on topic that I read. If it really a long one, I will cut it short into a few breaks. One thing really bothers me a lot is, when someone or a group discussing topics that I have not cover yet. Discussion may seem a good way to study, but for me, if look like a sarcastic way to tell that I am the slowest person in the world. Knowing nothing and produce nothing.

When it comes to assignment, the same situations occur. It is a matter of strategy and date line. If the date line is just around the corner, I might be able to finish up to 3 assignments in one evening. Depending on motivation and body limit capability to do lot of things in one time. Lastly, an appreciation worth more than a mountain of gold. Just a short ‘well done’ is enough for me. It will keep permanently in my memory and endure me to do more batter in the future.

Free time activity…

Many people argued that art of paper folding (origami) is just for kids and women. It sound strange to have a man than loves origami, but in reality man are dominating this world. I started to fall in loves with this kind of art last year. It was, went I accidentally spotted a picture of a beautiful pink paper roses in a magazine. Those roses really bring a big impact to me. I started to think implicitly about the meaning of the art itself. A piece of paper can create a thousand things. Paper represented an art for everyone. It does not require a special skill to master it. But it only matter of interpretation, creativity and determination.

I usually spend about a few hours on this activity. It give me the sense of satisfaction went I was able to complete the origami. But things sometimes backfired. It really frustrating, after few attempts and you got mess up in the middle part of the diagram, it feels like you want to throw all away aside. So I hope, I can take origami into one step higher than before, and become one of the origami master in the future.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment